“Coming Up For Air” have followed me since I was a kid and I still love it as much as I did back then. What a dissapointment to find out that the rest of the songs suck. The snare intro is so simple yet it sets the standard for a great song to come. Released with the sleeve you see pictured and a stamped more common sleeve. The labels on my record makes me wonder if I have a test press of this one. It’s stamped on one side with all the song names and the other side is white.
Label: Dead Good
Coming Up For Air.mp3
- Stephen (AI) on The Scabs – S/T E.P. 7″
- dolphins pearl deluxe kostenlos ohne anmeldung on Pusrad looking for a label.
- Antonietta on The Size – Tonight/Daily Matrix 7″
- Don Lamb on Mary Monday – I Gave My Punk… 7″
- kevin on The Standbys – S/T E.P. 7″
- Chano on The Scabs – S/T E.P. 7″
- Martin on The Scabs – S/T E.P. 7″
- The Flakes // Drummer on The Scabs – S/T E.P. 7″
- WildDevilMan on The Scabs – S/T E.P. 7″
- Kevin on The Scabs – S/T E.P. 7″
- stipe on The Rotters – Sit On My Face Stevie Nix 7″