Necros – Conquest For Death 7″

necros_conquest.jpgThe best Necros 7inch besides their first Sex Drive. And Take Em Up is their best song ever. Both musically and especially lyrically: “Take em up take em up. Those cripples in their wheelchairs. Take em up take em up. Can’t park close to anywhere. Take em up take em up. My cars ten miles away. Take em up take em up. Cripples gonna hafta pay. Chorus: When I go to the store. I can’t park in front no more. And at the discoteque I hafta park in back. Take em up take em up. Special places two and three. Take em up take em up. No places for you and me. Take em up take em up. Special stickers on their cars. Take em up take em up. So you know who they are.”

For ONCE a band adressed a sever problem here in the western world that actually touch people!

Year: 1983
Label: Touch And Go
Conquest For Death.mp3
Take Em Up.mp3

This entry was posted in 1983. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Necros – Conquest For Death 7″

1. Erich says:

I love it when irony appears on two levels; the text and the interpration. That’s so postmodern!
    Nice 7″, yeas, but I still think the LP is NECROS best output. And I’m only saying so because I was stupid enough at one time not to pay 20$ or so for “Sex Drive”, the original …..

2. Erich says:

“Interpration” sounds a bit obscene, whereas “interpretation” has a certain esoteric flair.

Considering your sex drive will decline as you soon hitting 40 it would’ve been good to at least have a record to show you’re little girls that you actually have Sex Drive. Or something. Oh well didn’t turn out that good. Or was it funny? Nah!

4. Erich says:

It put a mild smile on my face and I thought about swedish socialdemocrats for a second.

5. Eric says:

This too is my favorite Necros record, especially “take ’em up” – effin cripples ruining parking for everyone!

6. Chata Ortega says:

Yeah, the best thing about cripples is that there’s been so many good punk rock songs written about(by?)them. See The MEATMEN and of course Swedens very own king of CP-Punk: ONKEL KÅNKEL.

7. Karl Bakla says:

I’m so glad you posted this, you just made my day! I used to know a guy who owned this 7″ but he would never play it, I always wish he’d get drunk & put it on for us to listen to, he was too afraid to open it from it’s sealed bag, fucker!

8. Pingback: Good bad Music for bad, bad Times! / NECROS- s/t 7″EP (Touch & Go Records, USA, 1981)

9. zach says:

can someone help me, it’s a question about their LP. the original labels are green, but my label is yellow. is it a bootleg? anyone, thanks!