Seizure – Cuties Wrong Now 7″

seizure_label_a.jpgseizure_label_b.jpg

This is a re-post from April the 3rd 2006. Added more scans and Cuties Wrong Now.

How come there are so many punk 7inches with just one good song on it? Seizures record is just one in the line of too many out there. “Front Line” the b-side is a full on blasting punk cracker that makes this a classic. Never issued with sleeve.

Year: 1978
Label: Regressive
Cuties Wrong Now.mp3
Front Line.mp3

This entry was posted in 1978. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Seizure – Cuties Wrong Now 7″

This is the first comment for this GREAT record. Thank you!

2. Tony says:

Dammit, I love this record! Both sides are ace songs to my ears. I think the drummer’s brother was in Journey (!)- yikes!

3. wedge says:

nice to hear the other side,”cuties wrong now” was on Bloodstains Across California about 15 years ago & i never cared for that song. “front line” is good!!

4. behjan says:

yes,one of those mysteries in KBD is how the CWN song appeared on B/S AC. CALIF. instead of Frontline….

5. SF says:

Tried to download “Front Line”, but get a “404 not found” error. Would love to get this track again, I had the 7″ years ago.

Thanks for the A side to this, and all your other music files. If you fix the link for Front Line PLEASE let me know!

Thanx!

The link for Frontline is still here. You probably came here through a mp3 search engine. Clear your web cache and try again.

7. SF says:

Thanks, got the Front Line file now. Great stuff.

8. weenyarms says:

Siezure’s drummer was Brett Valerie, brother of Ross, the bass player in Journey. Siezure made much better music than this 45, but nothing ever got recorded.

9. Brett Valory became the drum tech for Journey.

I know Jackson passed away but I was wondering about Danny Machine. Whatever happened to him?

10. Lill Marit Bugge says:

I was raised well and would never suggest such a thing, but those with a lesser upbringing might make the joke: Why couldn’t Brett Valory have died?

11. Gideon Godless says:

Hell yeah, I’ve been looking for something by these guys for a while. The drummer Brett Valory interestingly enough is the brother of Journey bass player, Ross Valory. Brett also happens to be the father of a very good friend of mine, and former band mate, Vic. I think Vic actually played guitar for their reunion show a few years back. There is also a rumor that the classic “Nazi Punks Fuck Off” may have been written about Seizure, who tended to play with a Nazi flag behind them. Glad to hear this again, thanks!

12. debbie says:

I used to be Bretts girlfriend way back when. Cuties wrong now was written about a girl named Michelle. What ever happend to there first singer Brad? my first love. debbie

13. ODESSIE says:

danny machine is still here! my dad is here and well. wish we could get a copy in hand. He said he only made a 1000 of these!