The only let down to me is that the b-side isn’t as raw and catchy as the a-side. Steelcase Enclosure is a waste of space but Rise And Fall is great. While Rise And Fall is great Prejudice is awesome. The rawness overwhelmes me everytime. Their follow up to this the Dehumanization LP is good too but tends to be a little tiresome after some spins. You know it’s the problem with too many of them dis and that bands. A couple of songs slips throug which is great then they’re on repeat with the same chord structure over and over. The only thing that changes is the ability of the drummers to execute the d-beat.
And yeah the lyrics. When I interviewd Henry Rollins 1984 I handed over the first demo from our old band called War Child(ha ha ha). It was pure dis and that stuff with war lyrics mostly written by me. He looked into my eyes and asked me:”Don’t you guys ever get tired of singing about war all the time?”. “Eh no I think it’s a really important subject.”. Ha ha.
As much as I hate the tiresome subject of broken hearts in emo bands I despise the war theme among punk bands. Never mind the peace punks here’s the Crucifix.
Rise And Fall.mp3
- rsky on Dezerter – Ku Przyszłości E.P. 7″
- RIKSLARM on Black Flag – Nervous Breakdown E.P. 7″
- Chano on The Lewd – American Wino LP
- ale x pina on The Lewd – American Wino LP
- Rockula on Society – Can’t Hide A Lie/The Cause 7″
- Stan on Chronic – No Time 7″ flexi
- Thomas on Gordons – Future Shock E.P. 7″
- Paul V on The Dole – Hungry Men… 7″
- Michael Szewczyk on Chronics – Test Tube Baby/Calling All Cardinals 7″
- WildDevilMan on Gordons – Future Shock E.P. 7″
- Punk Business Manager on Gordons – Future Shock E.P. 7″