Three lucky midgets will get The Eat 2×12″LP:
A. Hardison Collins
B. Tony Azu-Popow
C. Thomas M. Brassard.
The right answers:
1. Did Exploited save punk rock? = Um, no. (Tony Azu-Popow)
2. Who lit Rodney Bingenheimers hair on fire? = The Dils. (Thomas M. Brassard)
3. Why is swedish punk superior to punk from the rest of the world? = Racial purity would be the most obvious answer. (Hardison Collins)
4. How many decimals do PI have?= Magnum PI does not need decimals, just a helicopter and that black guy. (Hardison Collins)
5. Can you count to three? = Yes. (Tony Azu-Popow)
Wasn’t that hard ehh? The three persons above are condemned to contact me with their full address or they will burn in hell togheter with Ingmar Bergman.