Teen Line is pretty much one of the greatest songs in the history of powerpoop. With members from and related to acts like The Orbits, Lubricants and Haskels. Yeah yeah I read all this here: Shivvers. Considering the Teen Line is almost a perfect crafted pop song it’s no wonder Teen Line gave name to a whole series compiling obscure powerpop released by Chucks Hyped To Death label.
While Teen Line is just pop the flip When I Was Younger leans more to a later version of The Avengers and may be more in favor to the pure punk fascist, but I doubt it.
Next time I’ll post some White Power Pop that I recently discovered. Instead of singing about how they shall kill all the jews like your average White Power band the whole White Power Pop scene got a different angle: they’ll hugh the inferior races to death. Sure it’s killing but it’s a far more sympathetic way of killing. How came I had you read this rubbish? Don’t ask me.
When I Was Younger.mp3
- gary on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- Chano on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- AMoney on Victims – S/T E.P. 7″
- François on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- Josh on Scumbags – Rob Noxious
- Russ Hall on Poptronix – T.V. Programmed T.V. Set 7″
- Vaeringjar on The Bombs – The Bombs Live! 7″
- Martin on Depression – S/T E.P. 7″
- Peter on Hangover – Goodbye/Sick society 7″
- Chano on Depression – S/T E.P. 7″
- Chano on The Bombs – The Bombs Live! 7″