Teen Line is pretty much one of the greatest songs in the history of powerpoop. With members from and related to acts like The Orbits, Lubricants and Haskels. Yeah yeah I read all this here: Shivvers. Considering the Teen Line is almost a perfect crafted pop song it’s no wonder Teen Line gave name to a whole series compiling obscure powerpop released by Chucks Hyped To Death label.
While Teen Line is just pop the flip When I Was Younger leans more to a later version of The Avengers and may be more in favor to the pure punk fascist, but I doubt it.
Next time I’ll post some White Power Pop that I recently discovered. Instead of singing about how they shall kill all the jews like your average White Power band the whole White Power Pop scene got a different angle: they’ll hugh the inferior races to death. Sure it’s killing but it’s a far more sympathetic way of killing. How came I had you read this rubbish? Don’t ask me.
When I Was Younger.mp3
- The Flakes // Drummer on Black Flag – Nervous Breakdown E.P. 7″
- rsky on Dezerter – Ku Przyszłości E.P. 7″
- RIKSLARM on Black Flag – Nervous Breakdown E.P. 7″
- Chano on The Lewd – American Wino LP
- ale x pina on The Lewd – American Wino LP
- Rockula on Society – Can’t Hide A Lie/The Cause 7″
- Stan on Chronic – No Time 7″ flexi
- Thomas on Gordons – Future Shock E.P. 7″
- Paul V on The Dole – Hungry Men… 7″
- Michael Szewczyk on Chronics – Test Tube Baby/Calling All Cardinals 7″
- WildDevilMan on Gordons – Future Shock E.P. 7″