The Worst – Time Zone E.P. 7″

worst_st_front.jpgworst_st_back.jpg
worst_st_label_a.jpgworst_st_label_b.jpg

This is a re-post from April the 30th 2006. And it’s also a double penetration post together with Erichs Good Bad Music who post the rare and awesome 12″. Get it! Added more scans, new rips, Frustration and Don’t Be Afraid.

First release from the Mutha label. Just as State that Patrik put up a couple of days ago this is Hardcore the way it used to be. NO METAL! As far as I’m concerned it was most of the NY bands that made HC sound like crap from 1985 and onward. You can exclude Gorilla Biscuit from the list cause they where great. My copy is signed by Trezza the guitarist and his wise words are:”Louder+Faster”.

Year: 1982
Label: Mutha
Time Zone.mp3
High Volocity.mp3
Futur.mp3
Frustration.mp3
Don’t Be Afraid.mp3

This entry was posted in 1982. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to The Worst – Time Zone E.P. 7″

1. Pingback: Drunk And Armed

2. wedge says:

a classic!!! i could kick myself for trading away the copy i had. someday ill dump a paycheck for another copy & pretend its the same one i rescued from a 50-cent close-out bin back in ’84 …AWESOME STUFF!!!

3. [email protected] says:

How much are you selling the Worst Album for??
    I’m interested to know. Mark “Mutha Records” Chesley is my boyfriend.

• Kai Astren says:

How i can contact that Mark Chesley? We send our Ep masters him 21 years
      ago for Bands only a mutha could love compilation. We need it back :)

4. Thank you for posting this again as the links to a couple of the songs off it had expired. Fuckin killer stuff!

Hardcore

Hey, Peter…where are you? This is a nice record to leave us with, but, come on already. How about a new one??? I am changing my name to “hurrythefuckup”…

I have listened to this over and over again. It is fucking great. I wish I would have bought this.

8. Steve says:

Awesome record! I’d never heard this one before rite up there with the best of NYHC.

Gee, thanks again Drunk and Armed…I don’t know how we would have figured that one out without you telling us! Hahahaha

10. Pete Steele says:

Mike Trezza is a piece of shit junkie criminal. Hope he dies real soon.

11. TREZZA says:

to Pete..Thanx for all the complements..Come over and see me sometime.I will send my adress for ya.The Worst want to fuk ya over too..Must have mist ya in the 80’s… TREZZ

12. Who is Mark Chesley? That’s my ex husband’s name. HE would probably like your music, since this is what he’s into.
    kit, Sonnie

13. Oeb MadSkull says:

some stuff reminds me of the old Freeze… Great stuff

14. Kim Davis says:

Letting people know Trezz is alive sadly Suddz is gone!! God bless Suddz!