TT Garderob 100 – S/T 7″

ttgarderob_frontttgarderob_back
ttgarderob_label_attgarderob_label_b

The only person who can write something that makes this record justice is the almighty Senap/Mustard from the hometown of TT Garderob 100 the front cunt(framstjärt) of Sweden: Gothenburg. How he’ve been waiting! Been nagging about it in each and every post ;). I’ve had in the posting que for a loooooong time but wasn’t satisfied with the first rip.

And finally, today I came around to redo it. Mitt liv is one of the best late 70s punk songs out of Swedens front cunt(Gothenburg) ever!(plus a couple of more exclamation marks). And the lyrics to Mitt liv coupled with the feeling in Anders voice is just top. Enough from me over to you Senap(and I bet Martin has a couple of things to say about it too :)).

Country: Sweden
Year: 1979
Label: Elbanaza plattor
Mitt liv.mp3
Parkeringsdack.mp3

This entry was posted in 1979. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to TT Garderob 100 – S/T 7″

1. Senap says:

Cheers Peter!
    Finally you posted one the best punkslyngles from Gothburough. I wonder what all forrejners out there think of this very Göteborgdialectual masterpiece?
    Don’t really know what’s left to say more than what music itself tells you?
    However, I think both trax are just as good!
    Puke later on formed the Swedishpunk-dinosaur Troublemakers together with the Icons LOB and Esso from GBG Sound and Christer from Perverts.
    Bäst in test? No, best i Väst!

Too generic for me!
    I bump into Göran every once in a while at school and I think he was the singer, not Anders, but I might be wrong and I’m too lazy to do any research now (i.e. open a book that’s in another room). Maybe they shared the microphone in brotherly love. What do I know more than this is the year for beard.

This is, once again one of the best Swedish 7 inches ever made. Damn, it’s so good that it should be at least 9″. That would make this lollipop last a bit longer.
    I’m still a bit pissed that you wouldn’t let me post this one Peter, but none the less I’ll ask you in a nice way if I can post Pizzoar instead of you? Please master, please?

Hej Senap,

I think we wrote our comments at the same time more or less. What are the odds for something as amazing as that to happen here? 2 loners with boners in the same town commenting at the same time.

4. Power-Pubrock at its best! Really catchy with great vocals!

5. Senap says:

LOL Martin! Yes, we better get a life! Now I’m gonna watch the hannah Montana.movie with my youngest daugher. I think they shared vocals btw. I was too young when I saw ’em live in ’79 but on the late80’s/early90’s reuniongig I think Puke did the leadvox? Worth noticing from all Swedes maybe is that the Lindahl-bros are playing in JävlarAnamma (or just one of them?) I LOVE THIS RECORD!!

6. discoscheissser says:

Thanks for the post…and for satisfying years of curiosity .
    This foreigner doesn’t understand the Goteborg dialect any better than the Stockholm dialect,but the 7″ is very good and both sides are equally as fine …it seems to have that ‘relaxed,well-played , with hooks and power” of other GBG bands..
    Were they a 3-piece or a quintet?
    Is their name a joke along the lines of “motorised
    toilet” or “motorised wardrobe” or something like that ?!!?
    Does any one remember if they were popular or prolific in GBG in 79’ – playing lots of gigs or very short lived ? Any demo’s ?
    Its a shame that GBG Sound/Perverts/TT Garderob members didn’t stick to their first bands as the Troublemakers weren’t that good at all..

Thanks again…and another definite for the wants list..

And then Erich chimes in 10 minutes later. Incredible :D! Ha ha Pizzoar is mine! Why? Cause Leif Andrée the drummer is one the best Swedish actors ever. And since I adore him so much I must post it myself though I’m tempted to let you post since you call me by my right name: master.

By the way Martin I’m probably wrong about who’s singing here. I’ll check into that later on.

I think it’s just one of da brudders in Jävlar Anamma, but that Göran shows up as a guest musician from time to time.

10. Senap says:

Even though it’s a shame that GBG Sound/Perverts/TTG 100 didn’t last longer than they did; I think Troublemakers was just a continuation of these bands. Their session for the NyVåg-radioprogram are just as good as anything the mentioned bands released.

11. Hi discoscheissser,

I’m quite sure that there were 5 ppl in the band, and no, that name ain’t meant to mean something in the style of motorized wardrobes. TT was a brand of beer, garderob means wardrobe (nice job to get right) and 100 is apparently the amount of TT beer cans you’ll have to drink before you step out from the wardrobe and form a band. Makes no sense whatsoever so try not to waste any time thinking about it.

12. Staffan says:

Hi,
    thread dead?
    in anycase.
    we were 5 people, lineup varied on bassplayer ans lead vox.
    Puke sang MITT LIV
    Göran and Hasse ( bassplayer at the time) shared lead vox on PARKERINGSDÄCK
    Puke backed up too…he actually was a very good vocalist too…
    We were part of Garageligan, org of bands in Göteborg, did gig a fair bit during our heydays but not massive.
    We rarely meet today.
    The name is jus a mess, good description above, we thought of it when we had to get a name for our first gig….when we gave them the name they did not uderstand haha mission accomplished! ( nor did we, it´s just a laugh änna )