The Reactors – S/T 7″

reactors_front.jpg reactors_back.jpg
reactors_label_a.jpg reactors_label_b.jpg

This is a repost from February the 27th 2007. Record cleaned and ripped in 256 kbps. I want sex? Yes please.

I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex! I want sex!

Year: 1979
Label: Self Released
Seduction Center.mp3
I Want Sex.mp3

This entry was posted in 1979. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to The Reactors – S/T 7″

1. Pingback: Recent tracks on Killed By Death Records / The Hype Machine

2. Jordan Kratz says:

great record

3. Jerk Ass says:

iissssssssss good

4. dylan says:

congrats peter! ive been looking for this one for a while. thank you for posting it, it makes me feel better about not having one myself.

5. dylan says:

yeah! after further listening, there really isnt any doubt in my mind about this record’s wonderfullness. somebody should have (and still should) do a straight 7″ boot of this.

6. Tony says:

Fuck, this record is a total monster and is in my personal Top 10 favorite US punk records of all time. Damn, you have a vinyl copy! I heard it’s not worth much if you want to give it to me. How about $5? The former singer/guitarist, Shep Ginzburg, now races cars and about 2 years ago was on a cable TV show here in the US about car racing.

Give me your address and I’ll send it your way Tony :).

Found this:
    recorded in 2005.

8. Anonymous says:

this is it! can you top it?

9. Mike says:

Is this what would become another cool band called “The Sins”?

10. Anonymous says:

AWESOME!!!!! Best fucking blog there is!!!!

11. alexbutterfield says:

It is a great record. I bought a copy for $1.50 in NYC back in 1982 (I lived in New Haven, CT and had seen the Reactors live a few times & even recorded them live to cassette) and sold it around 2000 for $150.

And I was lucky enough to see their reunion set at Cafe Nine in New Haven–hat tip to Incas Records–

–documented in the YouTube clip.

12. timmythepunk says:

an exceptional 45, got any more with the same guitar sound as i want sex

13. louissyfer says:

nice blog ,, adding a link to yours on mine if you want to return the favor please do, mines in baby stage but if you liked Mission Of Burma as a young lad keep an eye on it in a week or 2 i plan on posting a whole lot of radio sessions and the like by them …

regardless .,. nice blog … thanx for all your work

14. Chuck Foster says:

Hey Peter,

Do you have the “LA Sleaze” 7″? I’ll cyber oral sex for you if you post it!

Sorry Chuck don´t have it but maybe you would cyber oral sex me anyway?

16. Chris g says:

i don’t know what just happened, but that was amazing

No new posts until Jay Thurston comments on this one.

18. dewey decimal says:

New wave cum-explosion! Think that goofy Shepherd Ginzburg fucker ever got any?

The guitar sound AND solo on I want sex is amazing. It left me with massive tinnitus.

20. behjan says:

In an older list of Chuck this 7″ was priced at 18 USD ….
    REACTORS were pals to THE NOTHING. Shep was one of the guys who kept a few of THE NOTHING 7″s through the years and much later parted it with a collector (mid-1990´s-ish) and hence THE NOTHING hit the market and I also remember the first time I saw THE NOTHING 7″ on a sale/trade list in 1994 from a Canadian (Hi P.!) at a MB of 35 USD-
    those were the times …

Jesus fucking Christ!! Can’t a guy go on vacation with his wife for a week?? I am back to bother all of you…now, on with the show!

22. Peter J says:

Is there any reissues out there, featuring Reactors-songs apart from the song found on KBD#14??

Italys Rave Up have released an LP that is now sold out:

24. Big Indian Discs says:

Official 7″ reissue in the works.

25. Johnny says:

The reissue that recently came out is perfect. It sounds and looks great. I’m so glad about this new reissue label.

26. b e h j a n says:

It is incredible but Shep of THE REACTORS sent me an ORIGINAL TESTPRESSING of this 7″ from back 1979 a few weeks ago…FOR FREE!
    God bless you forever ,Shepherd and God Bless Jim Ryan of CARDIAC KIDZ also. A frre copy of the original 1st 7″-am I dreaming?

27. Nathan G says:

This is so hardcore (sexy) I can’t believe it!!