The Really 3rds – S/T 7″

There´s over 100 records in the posting queue. I just have to spit ém out even though I don´t have much to write. It´s still summer so it calls for more power *plopp* before the silly autumn comes and all the shitty punk records starts to drop in. The Welsh Really 3rds with their fantastic Everyday, Everyway as heard on Powerpearls #1 and not so fantastic and pointless instrumental Daptapper. Guess all the comments and appreciation will pop up on facebook and not here ha ha.

Country: UK
Year: 1981
Label: The Really 3rds
Everyday, Everyway.mp3
Daptapper.mp3

This entry was posted in 1981. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Really 3rds – S/T 7″

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention The Really 3rds – S/T 7″ « Killed By Death Records -- Topsy.com

2. Rob B says:

I remember when I got my 45 and was let down by the second side instrumental. Great A side though.

3. chano says:

Well, i just LOVE this ep!!! Both songs are pure gold, but the b-side has some bonus magic. Awesome. Thanx!!

4. sir hake says:

thank you kbd for this catchy funny rec.the a is cool power pop the b is a tornados sputniks surf punky fast power pop song.

5. MAFFISH says:

This one’s kinda fun. I’m usually let down by instrumentals on 7″s, but not this one. I like it better than the A-side.

6. elliott says:

wow thanks. i love the a side. b side is pretty good. haha that’s why i hate facebook. i will never have one so all my comments will be on the site not stupid facebook.

7. Mörtfors says:

I don’t know what you think about requests but i have one anyway. Can’t hurt to ask. How about some Stulna Begär. Especially Det Ska Va En Bomb I År single. Fantastic!

• Mörtfors says:

hahaha, and how about read the post before asking for requests. Well lets put this at number 101 in the queue.