Desperate Bicycles – Smokescreen/Handlebars E.P. 7″

A long time ago I put the mighty Desperate Bicycles second 7″ The medium was tedium in the posting queue, but the big man said that he wanted to post that one himself, and as the loyal slave I am, I gave in for his will. None the less, he allowed me to post their first release, and as it was easy and it was cheap I did it!
Now go and start a band!

Country: UK
Year: 1977
Label: Refill
Smokescreen.mp3
Handlebars.mp3
Smokescreen.mp3
Handlebars.mp3

This entry was posted in 1977. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Desperate Bicycles – Smokescreen/Handlebars E.P. 7″

1. Pete TNT says:

Pretty damn brilliant!

2. Paul says:

Nice. Long time ago all Bicycles’ material was released on CD. It was bootleg, but professionally made (not cheap CDR).

3. Stig Dangerman says:

My interest in records flagged over my (should-have-been-virile) teenage years, but the Desperate Bicycles informed, as academics like to say, my mating rituals: “[She] was easy, [she] was cheap, go and do it!” Of course “doing it” was limp, self-conscious, and small, but in the end I have gotten lots of (mostly pathetic) action! Thanks KBD!

4. Logan Ross says:

Where is Bobby Roberts????? I’m ready to fight this ugly prick…

BTW great 45.

5. Nathan.G says:

Wow! You finally post a record that I actually have in my possession!

That milkshakes site is incomplete. They did another 7″ incognito…

6. sir hake says:

back from holliday in manchester i love this great band on of the best punky records in 77 simple great funny lovly punk thank you kbd.

7. dolf says:

bobby roberts slapped my wife.and took our dmz single