They should be up there with the Nuns, comparable just cause they both had female singers. Was it cause their sleeves looked so dark and non punk, except on this debut, that people ignored them? Maybe I’m wrong and it’s just my swedish perspective that fools me. They made two insanely great LPs: Death of Innocence and Your Weapon after that they released a couple of more that I haven’t checked out.
- Josh on Authorities – Soundrack For Trouble E.P. 7″
- Josh on Funboy Five – Life After Death/Compulsive Eater 7″
- Josh on Nasty Facts – Drive My Car E.P. 7″
- gary on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- Chano on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- AMoney on Victims – S/T E.P. 7″
- François on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- Josh on Scumbags – Rob Noxious
- Russ Hall on Poptronix – T.V. Programmed T.V. Set 7″
- Vaeringjar on The Bombs – The Bombs Live! 7″
- Martin on Depression – S/T E.P. 7″