Easy to find a cheap yet underrated and neglected in my opinion. Don’t Tell Me Why is one hell of a obnoxious punk song. Take Me To Paris ain’t far behind. It’s simple and stupid but it just grabs me. The b-side is maybe why people ignore it? But Suzies… is totally ok and saved by the vocals. Ok it won’t be played that often I admit that. And Stunned just blows so after you’ve heard it you can delete it from your hard drive.
- gary on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- Chano on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- AMoney on Victims – S/T E.P. 7″
- François on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- Josh on Scumbags – Rob Noxious
- Russ Hall on Poptronix – T.V. Programmed T.V. Set 7″
- Vaeringjar on The Bombs – The Bombs Live! 7″
- Martin on Depression – S/T E.P. 7″
- Peter on Hangover – Goodbye/Sick society 7″
- Chano on Depression – S/T E.P. 7″
- Chano on The Bombs – The Bombs Live! 7″