Even though it’s from USA I imagine this is a record even Martin/The Faintest Idea Drummer will like cause of its complete amateurishness and sloppiness. And the drum sound!!! Powerful and awesome tin can sound. I don’t know if the snare was broken, he hated the sound of it or just didn’t care to put it on. But that’s what makes this record so special. Of course the songs are great too. Post-punk on Capitalist and HC post-punk on John Dillinger. By the way the intro to John Dillinger NEEDS to be put on repeat a couple of times! Genius!
- gary on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- Chano on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- AMoney on Victims – S/T E.P. 7″
- François on Flackoff – The Flackoff 7″ E.P.
- Josh on Scumbags – Rob Noxious
- Russ Hall on Poptronix – T.V. Programmed T.V. Set 7″
- Vaeringjar on The Bombs – The Bombs Live! 7″
- Martin on Depression – S/T E.P. 7″
- Peter on Hangover – Goodbye/Sick society 7″
- Chano on Depression – S/T E.P. 7″
- Chano on The Bombs – The Bombs Live! 7″