Usch – Hatlaten/Ensam & radd/Roda Rummet E.P. 7″

usch_hatlaten_frontusch_hatlaten_back
usch_hatlaten_label_ausch_hatlaten_label_b

The second Usch E.P. was released on the tounge friendly label Irmgardzeimalnebendrittenschissenplattenbrechtenihrendinger, which just happens to be one of my all time favourite names on a  label. Always nice to drop by your local record dealer and ask if they got any new records from Irmgardzeimalnebendrittenschissenplattenbrechtenihrendinger.

So, for this second E.P. the band had regrouped a bit and added John Essing from Incest Brothers on second guitar, so all the great guitar noodeling on this record comes from his guitar. Later on Essing appeared in the geat band Bob Hund, but that’s a totally different cup of alcohol.

This E.P. shows a more mature sound compared to their first 7″ that I posted here earlier, but more mature is actually not always a bad thing as this record has really cool tunes IMO. It takes forever before the song Roda Rummet actually starts, but there are some glass clinks and shit going on there, so it’s not me who was lazy and ignored what might appear as silence.

Country: Sweden
Year: 1981
Label: Irmgardzeimalnebendrittenschissenplattenbrechtenihrendinger
Hatlaten.mp3
Ensam & radd.mp3
Roda Rummet.mp3

This entry was posted in 1981. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Usch – Hatlaten/Ensam & radd/Roda Rummet E.P. 7″

1. Ian says:

I still have trouble spelling Lognhalsmottagningen (can never remember how to make that first o on my American keyboard), now you throw this label name at me. I will master this word!

Cool record. Subtle surf stuff in there.

Glad I gave you something new to learn Ian!

Did you get the record I sent you by the way?

• Ian says:

Not yet, I will keep enjoying these Usch songs until it arrives.
      I think I spot the words “shit” and “plate” in this label name…

• Martin says:

That’s odd. I sent a record to Canada the same day, and that guy got it about a week ago. Let’s hope it’s not lost in action as it was my very last copy.

Both Ensam and Redrum are really great. About the label name it´s longer then what I think is the longest swedish word: neuroaukustiskdiafragmakontravibration.

• Martin says:

Or hicka as we usually say when we want to be a bit faster.
      I think the label name are a few words put togetherer, and maybe Erich will telll us what it means as it seems to be very German.

4. Erich says:

It does sound pretty german to me!

5. Do as Erich, learn German the fastest way by picking up a copy of this bäjbi here; http://shop.ebay.com/javelinen/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562
    Usch vad billig jag känner mig nu…