The Blanks – The Northern Ripper E.P. 7″

blanks_back
blanks_label_ablanks_label_b

Great sole release from The Blanks who later evolved in to the highly mediocre, but more well known, Destructors.

Country: UK
Year: 1979
Label: Void
The Northern Ripper.mp3
Understand.mp3
Break Down.mp3

This entry was posted in 1979. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Blanks – The Northern Ripper E.P. 7″

1. 0101001x_x says:

lmao.. perfect description of the Destructors highly mediocre but more well known. I’m just glad some of the older blogs like this one are still up it takes donations and all that to keep it alive and these days it seems so dead.. these “punks” don’t know anything about the older bands like this. I’m only 24 but I’ve been coming on here since I was 17 and yeah.. man,.. so much has changed. These so called “punks” nowadays are a bunch of politically correct pussies that get offended over EVERYTHING and they are basically getting upset and doing what these corporate bankers and want them to do. I stopped going to shows ENTIRELY just because of this mediocre shit I swear I’m sick of it. Today kind of reminds me of 1984 with all of us in “wrong think” and being “thought criminals”. It’s so funny to see all the older punks get called “boomers” or whatever just because they like to grill or drink beer or just be a dude or a dad cause they’ve grown up. All the older punks I know for example have went MGTOW and don’t give a damn anymore what anyone thinks. Soon I’ll be old just like you guys and I’ll probably get called a boomer or whatever and laugh my ass off while listening to Geza X-I Hate Punks. Eh.. you know what? whatever fuck it. Cheers!

• Martin says:

Well, MGTOW can just fuck off and die together with the rest of punks who’s gone right wing wankers.

• 0101001x_x says:

LMAO well looks like we got a mangina right here..^ keep simping to women man. Guys like you are dying breed younger men are staring to realize all the lies you’ve been saying for years. So MGTOW and the incel community is here to stay and the more you fight it the bigger it gets. So keep crying is all I can say loser.

I live in California/Temple City and if you want to fuck with me you can come right over! I’m a small man with lots of ANGER! FIGHT ME!!!

• 0101001x_x says:

By the way just to clarify I’m not MGTOW nor am I and incel I’m just saying the older farts like you guys don’t realize what you created and now you cry about the “rIgHt wInG”.. I know plenty of unsuccessful MGTOW and incest gentlemen and they tell me they are only shrinking in numbers and I believe them. All this Trump shit just turned into the very establishment you guys were rebelling against. It’s hilarious to see all you older farts get upset over stupid shit like “right wing” or “MGTOW” or whatever. Just saying… I’m waaay younger than any of you and all my friends would agree with me on this.

2. Dobie Zitch says:

My mum played on this record

3. 0101001x_x says:

It’s like I wake up and I’m like what are these MGTOW going to complain about today LMAO funny dick I really give a fucking shit what any of your farts have to say I’m a drunk and I’m going to die like Trump. It’s a shame you all turned into MANGA supporters. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

4. 0101001x_x says:

GET A JOB PAY YOUR TAXES KEEP YOU MOUTH SHUT RIGHT? You make me laugh… really. Younger kids are tired of all you older guys telling us the same shit over and over.

5. 0101001x_x says:

I swear I’m so gay I’m not even going to comment on here anymore cause you’re just that gay. toodle loo fag. Still going to steal all this music. Don’t. Give. A. Fuck.